The Eden’s Garden Stamp Set and dies were also products that we were able to get for free during Sale-a-brations. They are not my normal style but I really wanted to give them a try. For this design I went to my trusty Pinterest board again. The design used a scalloped edge down the side and I thought that the edging die in the set would work perfectly for this. You’ll notice I went a bit different with the colors on this card pulling in old, new, and returning colors. I added some sparkle by using the pearlescent specialty paper for my circle and the leaves that are die cut. Look closely at the focal point there are a lot of elements going on there with many fussy cut stamped pieces included. I really like how it turned out. I loved to hear what your favorite part is. For me it’s the multiple layers in the focal point. I really love how they came together.
- 157823 – Eden’s Garden Stamp Set (R)
- 157831- Eden Dies (R)
- 151770 – Layering Circles Dies (R)
- 161598 – Basics 3D Embossing Folder (O)
- 155766 – Simply Elegant Trim (C)
- 159193 – Silver 3/8″ Metallic Edge Cotton Ribbon (R)
- 159188 – Sprig Trinkets (R)
- 154291 – Pearlescent 12 x 12 Specialty Paper (R)
- 160582 – Adhesive-backed Milky Dots (R) (M)
- Colors – Moody Mauve (N), Pretty Peacock (N), Soft Sea Foam
(R) Retiring, (C) Carrying Over, (M) Founding the Mini Catalog, (N) Found in the new 2023-2024 catalog available May 2, 2023.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Click on the shop now button.
Contact me today to place your order
or book your party!
435-232-2655 Cell ( Call or Text)
firstname.lastname@example.org Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.