Here’s a quick and easy treat bag you can create with our sale-a-bration products. I’ve used the best day ever stamp set, paper and ribbon to create it. I loved the tag idea featured in the sale-a-bration catalog and it was easy to add to the treat bag. It’s hard to see in the picture but I used one more sale-a-bration product. Do you know what it is? I used the Daffodil Delight Blendabilites Markers to color the rhinestone yellow. I love that you can use the Blendabilites to color on many of our embellishments and other products to change the color or give it a fun different look.
Here’s a quick list of supplies
- Daffodil Delight Assortment Blendabilities Marker #139926 FREE (SAB) or #130998 $11.95
- Best Day Ever Accessory Pack #138634 FREE (SAB)
- Best Day Ever Designer Series Paper #138633 FREE (SAB)
- Best Day Ever Stamp Set #139091 Wood #139094 Clear 3139149 Photopolymer FREE (SAB)
- Markers- Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry & Calypso Coral
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246 $4.95
- Angled Tag Topper Punch #133323 $22.95
- Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies #137547 $39.95
- Big shot Die Cutting Machine #113439 $99.95
- Magnetic Platform #130658 $39.95
- Paper Snips #103579 $9.95
Remember you can earn a FREE Sale-a-bration (SAB) item for every $50.00 you spend. This fun project features 4 SAB items one you can purchase as well. That means with a $150 order you can get everything you need to make this project plus earn hostess benefits along with the SAB products. Remember you can order online anytime or contact me to order.
Order online 24/7
Contact me to order or book your party today!
435-232-2655 Cell (Text)