It’s a cold fall day outside and I thought it was the perfect time to share this fun fall thank you card that I made.
I made a video so you could see how easy it is to create this card. My favorite part is the twist on the thanks part. Watch the video to find out how I did it.
Want to make this card your self. Here’s all the details of what you need to create it. Remember you can order everything on my website 24/7 or contact me to place an order.
Stamps and accessories
- 146479 $55.00 Rooted in Nature (wood) or
- 146482 $42.00 Rooted in Nature (clear)
- 143089 $27.00 All Things Thanks (wood) or
- 143097 $19.00 All Things Thanks (clear)
- 144179 $6.00/5 yards 1/4″ Copper Trim
- 142020 $4.00/2 sheets Copper Foil Sheets
Colors used- Pads $7.50, Cardstock $8.50/24
- Cajun Craze #147085 Pad, #119684 Cardstock
- Old Olive #147090 Pad, #100702 Cardstock
- Crushed Curry #147087 Pad
- Very Vanilla #101650 $9.75/40
- Regals Markers #147155 $30.00
- Cajun Craze 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 Folded lengthwise
- Old Olive 5 1/4 x 4
- Very Vanilla 5 x 3/4
- Copper Foil 3 x 2 1/4
- Very Vanilla 2 3/4 x 2
- 103683 $5.25/30 Mini Glue Dots
- 104332 $7.00 Snail Adhesive
- 104430 $4.00/300 Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 144108 $400/720 Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Paper Trimmer
- Paper Snips
Remember if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I’d love to hear from you so let me know what you think. If you liked the video please let me know by leaving a comment here or on my Stampin’ with Candice YouTube page. I want to make more videos so please let me know what other things you’d like to see me do videos of and I’ll see what I can do. Thanks again for spending a few minutes of your day with me.
Order online 24/7
Contact me today to place your order
or book your party!
435-232-2655 Cell ( Call or Text)