My normal style is a bit more contemporary but I really loved the look of this stamp set and wanted to try something a bit different. I was trying to go for more layers and textures with this card. I wasn’t sure how it was going to turn out, but I really like it. I have to thank my friend Rose Coleman for the idea to layer the two circle together to create a paper circle. While I’ve seen it before she recently used it in one of her projects and it helped to inspire me.
The idea was to add a lot of layers and details to make this card pop so I wanted to give you a closer look of some of the details. I used the linen paper as the background and embossed it then stamped directly on it. I cut out the circle by layering the two circle dies then I embossed it and used the directly to paper technique with white ink to add additional dimension.
The stamped images are all fussy cut and the ribbon is created by making a circle with the Metallic Mesh. I wrapped the Silver Simply Elegant Trim around three fingers three times then placed it against the Metallic Mesh and tied it around the center. The Sweet Sorbet metallic was just layered back and forth on the back ground.
I created the tag by slipping just one end of my paper into the best label punch to punch just the one side and create a longer tag then just punching the word out. I finished the project out by adding basic pearls.
- 157968 – Ranunculus Romance Stamp Set (R)
- 156505 – Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder (C)
- 149643 – Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder (R)
- 151770 – Layering Circles Dies (R)
- 155681 – Linen Paper (R)
- 144219 – Peal Basic Jewels (R)
- 153550 – 1 1/2″ Metallic Mesh ribbon (R)
- 155766 – Simply Elegant Trim (C)
- 159200 – Sweet Sorbet 1/8″ Metallic Woven Ribbon (C)
- Colors – Sweet Sorbet (C), Old Olive (C), Basic Gray (C), Basic White (C), Basic Black (C)
(R) Retiring, (C) Carrying Over
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Click on the shop now button.
Contact me today to place your order
or book your party!
435-232-2655 Cell ( Call or Text)
email@example.com Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.