Wacky Wednesday- Big Shot Snowflake
Today was crazy because it was club and of course things did not go according to plan, but here is my Wacky Wednesday Project. It’s actually really simple. I came up with it from the circles that are folded in half when you cut out your pendent dies. You would add them to your banners when you make them. So I decided to try it with the snowflake die.
- First you need to cut out 3 of the snowflakes with your Big Shot.
- Then you have to fold them in half. This is actually the tricky part. I start by folding both the edges in half then I fold the centers over to meet each other and press in the center. This leaves just a little part on each side to finish folding.
- Once all off your pieces are folded you need to unfold one of them and apply glue. I use the two way glue pen.
- Next I apply half off one of the snowflakes to each side. Then apply glue to one side of the two remaining pieces and put them together.
- When you are done you should have a 3 dimensional snowflake. You can hang a piece of silver or gold cord from them to let them hang. I put them in my Christmas Tree and they look great. Hope you have fun with this one. My kids love it.
Click here to see more weekly Challenge Projects
If you really want a Big Shot you can check out my
Big Shot Lay-A-Way plan.