Tons of great stuff at great prices
Just wanted to let you know about all the awesome stuff that Stampin’ Up! just added to the clearance rack. These are all products that have retired. They even have stamp sets on there. Plus lots of great dies at more than 50% off. Get a few gifts for yourself this year that you can enjoy creating with all year. Here’s all the details.
Dates: December 14, 2012 – while supplies last
Over 300 new Clearance Rack items are being added to the Online Store at discounts up to 80 percent off retail-only while supplies last! And for the first time ever, stamps are included at up to 40% off.
The Fine Print
- Only online orders qualify for this promotion. Feel free to order both Clearance Rack and non-Clearance Rack items on the same order-we’re flexible like that.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this special offer-go nuts!
- Qualifying Clearance Rack orders are eligible for hostess benefits/Stampin’ Rewards. Bonus!
- Clearance Rack Blitz items are only available while supplies last-so don’t wait! And sorry, but there are no refunds or exchanges on Clearance Rack items.
- Check out all of the Clearance Rack Blitz items and place your order on my website at www.candiceanderson.stampinup.net.
A Few other Reminders-
Crazy for Christmas- If you missed this class I’m doing it again tomorrow. I have most things on hand so just let me know. Or you can get the kits and make them at home.
Free Ink Pads- December 16th is the last day to earn a free family of ink pads ($50.00 value) when you have a $450 party or when you join my team. Contact me for more details.
Sale-a-brations- Starts January 22nd. Mark your Calendar for January 5th from 11:00 – 2:00 I will be having a fun party to show off the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration Catalogs. With everything that was going on I forgot to send them through the mailer so this is your chance to stop by and pick one up. I will have special gifts for those who book their Sale-a-bration on or before this event.
Two Clubs Starting in January- I will have my regular club starting over and I will be starting a Digital club. So be watching for details coming soon.
Thanks so much for a great year. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Enjoy the Holiday’s with your family.