Have you thought about coming over to the dark side–I mean the demo side? Is money the only thing holding you back? Well, yeah, Candice, you might say, it’s the “only” thing–but it’s a big thing for me!
For many of us, even the low Starter Kit price of $99 bucks and free shipping is not easy right now. If we could spread it out a bit, it might happen, but not all in one whack! Of course there’s saving up, but if you are like me you want it now, plus you could really use that extra income. If that’s the case, I have a little math for you to think about today.
Yes, math… I know, I know!! But this is easy math. FUN math–and yes there is such a thing!
Check this out:
- $100 is the Instant Income from just one $500 workshop.
- Say you were to host a party together with me, and it hit $500.
- We sign up you up and you put the Starter Kit on your credit card.
- You are instantly a brand new Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
- We enter the orders from your party under your name.
- You pay off the Starter Kit on your credit card with the $100 you just earned.
Does that sound awesome or what! But wait–there’s more!
- You get to pick out $125.00 worth of product in the Starter Kit instead of the for just $99 plus tax (no shipping).
- Of course you were the hostess for that party even though you’re now the demonstrator, too–so pick out your hostess freebies.
- Your quarterly minimum of $300 is met so you’ll be active all the way through June 2013.
- You get all the perks of pre-ordering, demo-only forums and galleries, magazine and more.
- You will get to see the new catalog before any of your friends (unless they join you too.)
- You are halfway to promoting to Senior Associate already.
- You will be earning a Volume Rebate for selling more than $400 for the month, an additional 5% of your total sales that is direct deposited into your checking account the following month.
- You have me as your totally awesome up-line and mentor.
- There’s so many more benefits that I can’t even list them all.
So you are probably thinking –how come I get the sales if YOU did the party?
The answer is simple–you’re going to do the work!
Before the show, we will meet and decide on the Make N Takes and prep them plus some super cute projects your friends will love. I’ll spot you the card-stock and supplies as my welcome gift to you. We’ll brainstorm on the best ways to get the maximum number of guests there so your party is likely to hit that magic $500.
At the show, you’ll help me set up (I’ll let you decide if you want to wear one of my black Stampin’ Up! aprons) and you’ll walk everyone through the cards with my help (if you even need it!). I’ll handle the questions and telling them about the specials and you can observe.
After the show, I’ll total the orders while you serve the snacks and chat with your friends. I will even provide a few incentives for them to help you out by hosting a party themselves, so your calendar can get full. You can pay me back for any catalogs or hostess packet materials out of your own kit when it comes. When your guest are gone we’ll take a few minutes for me to explain all the paper work and I’ll help you get signed up and enter your first awesome party.
Sounds like something that is worth trying right? It is.
You have nothing to lose.
So know I know you have a lot of what-if’s in your head now so let’s address the biggest one, what if your party doesn’t hit $500:
- You can just be the hostess like you normally would, and earn hostess goodies.
- We still had a super fun night stamping with your girlfriends.
- I’m not out anything that I wouldn’t normally be out from any party.
- You could still sign up as a demo and just pay whatever portion of the Starter Kit isn’t covered, or ask your family to consider that your birthday or anniversary gift.
- You may have another party booked already to help pay the rest of your kit and still pay for it before the credit card bill is due.
- We don’t have to tell anyone we are trying to get your Starter Kit for free unless you want to.
Doesn’t reading this almost take your breath away, how incredibly wonderful this opportunity is?
So let’s add in one more bonus. How would you like $152.50 for you $99 instead of $125? Stampin’ Up!’s annual Sale-A-Bration is going on until March 22nd and that means if you sign up before then you get 25% more in your starter kit. I don’t have any party dates left, but we could still get you signed up. Then we could set a date for your party in the next couple of weeks. That way we still have time for you to earn it free before your bill is due.
I hope you are as excited about this opportunity as I am and give me a call.
Because this could be the day you did something amazing.
And it cost you nothing but a little dreaming.
Do you dare?
If you would like to learn more please come to my special event or contact me. What are you waiting for?